Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Hatch Asia has been retained to work with a leading global organization that is a provider of international energy related maritime solutions and services. The principal businesses of the group comprise of energy shipping and its related activities.
Our client’s vision is to consistently provide better energy related maritime and solution services. This is a strategic leadership role that is responsible for leading the HR function for the organization and will work directly with the President & CEO of the group.
- This role leads the overall HR function for the group globally, and is responsible for a workforce of close to 9,000 talents within the group and reports directly to the President & CEO of the group.
- This is a highly influential role and will be responsible to align the group’s overall talent strategies to organizational goals and will play a key role in working with the senior leadership team on both business and people decisions for the group.
- This role will be tasked with optimizing the organization, driving culture as a business driver and continuing to build on the leadership excellence model within the group and its subsidiaries.
What it Takes
- A People leader with global experience in leading the HR function or other business functions with a strong people development capability with the previous experience of having worked and managed global teams within organizations and supported business leaders managing a P&L of $800M+ and comes equipped with the ability to influence senior leaders across the globe, and is able to work with and through others when championing various initiatives for the organization.
- This is an exciting role with an organization that is globally established and has a reputation for operational excellence and its forward thinking approach within its industry.
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply For This Job” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794