Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our client is a Fortune 500 logistics company covering over 200 locations across multiple continents. Their services include air and ocean freight consolidation and forwarding and other value-added logistics services.
- Manage an assigned territory and demonstrate extensive knowledge of potential customers and competitors in this area
- Orchestrate customer and branch relationships, collaborate with regional Product, Service, Geo, and Knowledge Management resources
- Review and qualify sales leads assigned and allocated to you through our Sales Operations team.
- Timely update in CRM with contacts, activity, opportunities down to a product and solution level and maintain mandatory fields in CRM, along with timeliness supporting data integrity and standards measured such as opportunity management and weekly sales reporting on activity.
- Participate in the creation of value-added solutions for customer’s logistics needs, including supporting diagrams and cost-benefit calculations
- Support the transition of new accounts through customer introductions, information transfer, and securing any necessary customer paperwork. When needed, support AR (accounts receivable) collection
- Leverage and implement the organizations reporting tools and value add solutions internally and externally with all selected customers
- Involvement in local trade groups, as directed by the District Sales Manager
- Take on additional assignments as required, supporting company needs
What It Takes
- Bachelor’s degree or above in sales and marketing, logistics, transportation or business area is preferred or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of experience in logistics industry required.
- Oral and written proficiency in the English language
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Comfortable with regular data entry on a laptop computer
- Knowledge of
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply For This Job” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794