Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our Client provides expertise in managing Professional Products and Services (PPE) while providing the distribution of Maintenance, Repair and Operation products (MRO) and safety equipment.
As Sales Executive, you are responsible for identifying prospects, discovering their needs, matching those needs with the right products, and then helping them develop lifelong relationships with the company. The opportunity involves a mix of managing the current businesses and finding new ones. Your product knowledge combined with your communication skills, relationship building skills, entrepreneurship, influencing and analytical abilities shape how your existing and new businesses grow.
- Must be able to hunt and generate new business by prospecting, cold calling or leveraging on existing contacts.
- Measure current sales within existing accounts and develop action plans to increase sales revenue.
- Establish partnership with Key PPE suppliers to continuously drive sales performance to existing channels eg: training, joint sales calls, promotion etc.
- Provide technical PPE support to key accounts
- Must be able to lead presentations, proposals and plans as necessary.
- Identify cross selling opportunities within key accounts.
- Lead implementation of automated vending projects
- Monitor programs, analyse data and trends, provides accurate reports on existing and new business opportunities, hold regular service performance and business reviews, and initiate improvements for your portfolio.
- Partner with the internal teams to ensure world class customer service is achieved and your team always represents the company’s brand to the highest level.
- Ensure compliance with company’s sales policies and procedures.
- Possess entrepreneurship spirit with the potential of leading a future team
What it takes
- Diploma in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years of Industrial sales experience with a good flair of presentation skills.
- At least 1-2 years of outdoor sales experience in related markets with proven sales records selling to one or more following customer market segments: Construction / Oil & Gas / Manufacturing including but not limited to Aviation, Semiconductor, Plastic Injection and Pharmaceutical / Marine offshore
- Market knowledge on Safety PPE and Industrial vending will be an added advantage
- Excellent customer service and customer relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and create effective business partnerships
- Ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Understanding of financial concepts such as sales and margin
- Must be sales driven, result oriented.
- Preferably possess a valid Class 3 license
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply For This Job” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794