Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our client, an integrated logistics provider that has global footprint and offices worldwide is rapidly expanding in Asia.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Regular Analysis on account profitability and planning, monthly performance review of accounts and coordinating with Commercial teams to ensure right mix of support is acquired.
- Provide support on all related activities for the selected accounts ensuring volume/profitability commitments are intact and expansion growth are effected in the applicable business units.
- Management of business bid request from targeted customers in close coordination with internal business units.
- Supervision of business bid process and having all specific requirements addressed to achieve successful outcome.
- Produce monthly results (management / Flash / Forecast) using standard costs.
- Be part of the day to day decision making process in the entity.
- Gap analysis between management, flash and forecast and alert the management in case of deviation. Make proposals to allow for correction.
- Design, timely update and delivery of useful working statistics for account performance.
- Maintenance of dashboard and share point to provide reliable data for reference and use.
- Investigative support to highlight system/data integrity issues to process owners in the course of working with various system for performance management.
- Performance of tasks when assigned by the HOD and provide back up support to other Corporate Commercial team when needed.
What It Takes
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business, Statistics or Mathematics.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in service sector covering APAC Region.
- FP&A preferred – Management Accounting Analysis & Reporting
- Good communiciation skills
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply For This Job” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794