Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our client, one of the top European transportation companies with diversified business across the globe hiring 30,000 employees is fast expanding in Asia.
- Maintain Register of Legal requirements pertaining to QHSE matters in the country.
- Enhance QHSE culture through training programs and promote continual improvement.
- Ensure all related employees comply with ISO9001, ISO18001, OSHAS14001, C-TPAT and SEDEX audit requirements.
- Assist in identification and management of energy efficiency projects in the Business Unit, manage environmental compliance issues including waste disposal and tracking, permits and pollution prevention at branches throughout Malaysia.
- Administer Accident Investigations, Near Miss Investigations and introduce relevant procedures and provide written reports and analysis of accidents where required.
- Plan and participate in cross audit programs and monitor and facilitate corrective actions identified during audit, accidents investigations and risk assessments.
- Review QHSE documentation to ensure it is aligned with the corporate format, also review with the concerned procedure owner in the updating of the SOP (Operation).
- Update the documentation master list and maintain records as required by Law. Organize and centralize all the QHSE related in server.
- Follow-up on the workplace inspection result and the outstanding TAPA-C issues.
- BCMS documentation development & preparation (new) and BCMS implementation.
- Ensure relevant training related to quality, health, safety and environment are carried out periodically or as per customer request and maintain relevant training record.
What It Takes
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply For This Job” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794