Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our client, one of the top European transportation companies with diversified business across the globe hiring 30,000 employees is fast expanding in Asia. We are currently rking on an Operations Manager role that is responsible to manage and structure the 4PL Operational Team on project deliveries.
- Lead and support the team on various escalations, customer interactions and backups when required.
- Continuously improve processes in liaison with Supply Chain Engineers, plan and implement office procedures to improve operational excellence.
- Actively recognize value creation opportunities with order management and shipping processes
- Manage customers and stakeholders in various matters including IT, Operations and other special requests.
- Work closely with regional management on all operations and customer matters.
- Organize meetings with 3PLs in order to ensure service level and follow-up on critical topics and providing feedback to steering committee
- Work in liaison with Regional Contract & 3PL Managers, contribute to assess and improve partner / vendor performance in steering committee.
- Supervise and manage disputes or complaints from customer and ensure it is addressed in a timely manner.
What It Takes
- Relevant educational background / business experience (international trade, logistics, supply chain etc.)
- Air Freight in Logistics/Supply Chain background is a must.
- Proven track record in a similar role, including team leadership in an international customer service environment
- Minimum 3 years of transport management or freight forwarding experience
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience, stirring monthly customer operational reviews
- Strong transport operation management skills and people management experience.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain (4PL) or equivalent.
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply For This Job” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794