Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
We are currently working exclusively with a leading provider of international energy related maritime solutions and services. The principal businesses of the group comprise of energy shipping and its related activities. Our client’s vision is to consistently provide better energy related maritime and solution services. We are looking for an experienced analyst who will be reporting to the Managing Director to conduct specific market research and strategic market reports that will drive the business development initiatives on behalf of the organization.
- Develop and manage a comprehensive LNG, oil and gas, energy and shipping/infrastructure research database including market drivers, business opportunities and technology development.
- Supervise proper management of relevant market data and information for references in decision making and business development activities.
- Formulate and design research methodology and processes in line with business requirements and undertake specific research for the purpose of examining targeted area of business and potential opportunities.
- Prepare market reports or position papers for the purpose of business review and planning and predict trends in the market taking into account seasonal changes, political and economic situation.
- Custodian for LNG Business E-portal updates and continuous improvements and manage and update LNG Business marketing pack.
- Develop and maintain good business relationship with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate data gathering and research activities.
- Promote offerings/services to potential charterers through materials for presentations, seminars and conferences
What It Takes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Accountancy/Finance/Economics/Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Masters’ Degree in Science or Masters’ in Business Administration or any related professional qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in market research / intelligence in corporate planning / business development in the oil and gas industry.
- Technical knowledge of LNG operations or business development is an advantage.
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply For This Job” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794