Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company covering over 200 locations across multiple continents. Their services include air and ocean freight consolidation and forwarding and other value-added logistics services.
- Appoint, organize and assign suitable caliber subordinates to the rightful positions within the operations team.
- Continuously manage, monitor and improve operations team performance, productivity, effectiveness, efficiency and teamwork.
- Communicate with both internal and external customers and destination offices to solve problems relating to business activities and respond to overseas offices’ inquiries and shipment request.
- Establish, maintain and foster a close relationship with carriers and support service providers, customs and relevant government bodies to garner maximum support and cooperation, and to obtain lowest cost from these parties.
What It Takes
- 4 years of industry specific qualification
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word etc.)
- Graduate of IATA/FIATA Introductory Course (preferred)
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply For This Job” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794