Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
We are currently working exclusively with a leading provider of international energy related maritime solutions and services. The principal businesses of the group comprise of energy shipping and its related activities. Our client’s vision is to consistently provide better energy related maritime and solution services.
- Operationalization of Ship Operations Strategies and Plans
- Lead, plan and manage the commercial ship operations for conventional, Non-conventional and Non-operated LNG vessels to ensure optimum operational performance and service excellence that meets business requirements, industry standards as well as optimally support LNGBU’s business agenda.
- New Project and vessel construction
- Lead, plan and manage on the commercial operation aspect for new projects working closely with the Business teams and closely monitoring the construction for new built vessels.
- Lead the team in overall review of the Ship building contract based on the commercial operations perspective.
- Lead and manage commercial ship operations of conventional, Non-conventional vessels in collaboration with Ship Management, in particular to the cargo planning and discharge, compliance with charterer and industry standards, to ensure optimal asset deployment and operational excellence of the LNG fleet.
- Lead plan and manage the commercial operation aspects in collaboration with Ship Management for new built projects.
- Charter Party Management
- Plan and manage conventional, non-conventional and non-operated vessels operations to ensure excellent charter party execution through stringent compliance and effective management of vessels performance and cargo operations that meet the requirements of the charterers, gas buyers and terminals while maintaining LNGBU’s service reliability, reputation and competitiveness in the market.
What It Takes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marine or any Engineering field or Certificate of Competency (COC) Class 1 – Deck or Engine.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience with at least 8 years of working experience in shipping, preferably in LNG Shipping, LNG New Buildings, LNG projects and operations.
- Minimum 5 years of specific experience in LNG Projects, LNG New buildings, cargo management and operations, commercial negotiation, charter party management, voyage planning, maritime logistics industry and post fixtures.
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply For This Job” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794