Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
We are currently working exclusively with a leading provider of international energy related maritime solutions and services. The principal businesses of the group comprise of energy shipping and its related activities. Our client’s vision is to consistently provide better energy related maritime and solution services.
- Lead and strategies efficient process for management of project tenders to ensure that all commercial and governance considerations are fulfilled.
- Lead,formulate and drive the development of effective proposals, in collaboration with BD & Marketing and New Ventures & Technology teams, to ensure that the most feasible business model/structure are developed to meet customer requirements and securing projects by highlighting company’s value proposition.
- To obtain approval from RMC, MC and Board i.e. garner buy-ins and necessary approval from Company’s Management and Board.
- Manage post-ITB activities including reviews, clarifications and negotiation process in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders until Contract Award or ITB closure.
- To incorporate stakeholder management accountability – i.e. drive and lead the team to maintain strong, close and productive commercial relationship with all existing and potential Charterers and other stakeholders.
- Drive pre-deal contract negotiations in relation to Memorandum of Agreements, Framework Agreements, Terms of Reference, Heads of Agreement, Sale and Purchase Agreement, Ship Building Contract, TCP contracts and other contracts of similar nature to support new project tenders and acquisition, ensuring optimum returns to the Business and that Company’s interests are safeguarded.
- Lead and manage deal framing and Project Risk Assessment (PRA).
- Lead the effective implementation of Centre of Excellence in continuously providing updates, project lessons learned and overall advice and support in relation to commercial and contract matters.
- Custodian for commercial baselines, deal framing framework and PRA.
- Drive post management and compliance matters related to existing contracts.
- In collaboration with Commercial Operations & Chartering department, secure smooth transition of post charter party execution from handing over of pre deal phase through stringent monitoring of obligations in the TCP to ensure conventional, non-conventional and non-operated vessels performance are met to maintain service reliability, reputation and competitiveness in the market.
- Lead effective claim management and dispute resolution in collaboration with Head, Commercial Operations & Chartering department.
- Strengthen relationships with charterers, in collaboration with Commercial Operations & Chartering team through periodic review meetings or other forums.
- Lead the review and management of contractual terms to ensure compliance, value enhancement and mitigate risks through stringent compliance and effective management of asset performance as per the contractual terms.
- Provide leadership, specific guidance and motivation to drive the development of a ready pool of capable and competent professionals with strong focus on customers, contract and operational excellence and innovation to best support the Group’s business growth to further strengthen LNG Business sustainable growth and high-performance culture.
- In collaboration with the relevant revenue generating departments, lead and drive the evaluation and negotiation with charterers, strategic partners, and technical consultants in relation to conventional and non-conventional term charters, agreements or investment opportunities to determine the economic viability as well as commercial and contract compatibility with LNG Business and Company’s long term strategies and plans.
What It Takes
- Degree in Law, Finance or Business specialising in Mergers & Acquisitions, shipping, maritime professional or equivalent.
- MSc. / MBA or related additional professional qualification is an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of the contractual and commercial aspects of the LNG or gas business.
- At least a cumulative of 20 to 22 years of experience which consist of
- 12 years of working experience in deal structuring and restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, business modelling and/or fleet operations with knowledge of shipping economics, business development, commercial strategies and customer relationship management; and
- minimum of 8 -10 years’ specific experience in operation, commercial negotiation, charter party management and/or contract management.
- Experience in a senior managerial or equivalent position in maritime logistics/aviation/transportation industry is an added advantage.
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply For This Job” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794