Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
We are currently working exclusively with a leading provider of international energy related maritime solutions and services. The principal businesses of the group comprise of energy shipping and its related activities.
Our client’s vision is to consistently provide better energy related maritime and solution services. This is strategic leadership role that is responsible for developing a strategic approach to corporate procurement across the group and its subsidiaries.
- Design, develop and communicate a procurement business plan; establish, communicate and implement long-term goals for the department in order to promote effectiveness and efficiency.
- Work in partnership with the group leadership team to prepare organization for transformational agenda within procurement, lead the function and ensure transformational milestones are achieved.
- Manage current procurement policies, procedures and programs with a focus on their ability to enhance organisational value and efficiency; meet regularly with respective departments regarding procurement for their understanding and/or recommendations to enhance policies, procedures and develop, communicate and implement new/revised policies, procedures and programs as needed.
- Develop a centralised procurement program that adds value and efficiency to the organization and its subsidiaries.
What It Takes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics or related field
- Minimum 15 years of related experience, with at least 5 years of within a strong leadership role, leading transformation programs is a definite advantage.
- Results-oriented, metrics-driven leader with expertise in purchasing, supplier collaboration, development and compliance
- Experience with sourcing and procurement and building vendor programs.
- Exceptional Leadership & Transformational skill sets within procurement.
- Strong communicator and influencer.
- Outstanding team building and leadership skills
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply For This Job” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794