Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
We are currently working exclusively with a leading provider of international energy related maritime solutions and services. The principal businesses of the group comprise of energy shipping and its related activities.
Our client’s vision is to consistently provide better energy related maritime and solution services. This is a strategic leadership role that is responsible for aligning the talent and business strategy in order to value create for the group and its subsidiaries.
- Design and develop a future-proof leadership framework which is aligned with the group’s vision in order to build a culture of learning across the entire organization and build leadership capability across all emerging leadership levels within the organization.
- Work closely with the C-suite and business heads to drive successful careers within the organization, focusing on both technical and non-technical career pathing journeys which truly allow talents to play to their truest potentials and interests in order to value create for the organization.
- Drive a culture of learning and feedback across the organization, by working with and through multiple stakeholders in order to run a thorough diagnostics to learn where gaps surface, and how best as an organization can we address these gaps through learning, mentoring and developmental interventions.
- Integrate the talent, learning and development entity into the multiple functions in order to play the role of a strategic business partner that is able to advise, design and implement relevant talent solutions that demonstrate solid ROI to the organization.
What it Takes
- A Talent Leader that has 15-20 years of experience across Talent, Learning & Organizational Development, with the ability to run effective diagnostics and work with and through teams in order to champion relevant solutions for the business.
- Strong business HR experience with a technical grasp of the Talent, Learning and Organizational Development function and has successfully championed initiatives around Leadership Development, Career Journeys, Succession Planning and Hi- Potential Identification.
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply For This Job” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794