Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our Client, with an established history of providing total logistics solutions and employing over 30,000 employees worldwide. They have a worldwide footprint covering more than 700 locations and one of one of the top 5 leading logistics providers
- Collaborate with customer and internal stake holders to refine or scale up any required business and business related processes in order to provide sustainability of solution offerings
- Explore solutions to operating model to support Customer’s changing business needs
- Provide internal stakeholders with KPI reporting
- Take ownership to identify gap(s) in service and systems capability based on comprehensive analysis of the firm’s capabilities versus customer requirements and create improvement plan
- Provides performance reporting, business review with customers
- Maintains communication with internal/external/third parties to meet customer expectations
- Provides proactive problem resolution and corrective actions to ensure excellence in service
- Leads customer operational meetings/ business reviews and develops sustainable relationships with key customers
- Support sales team with schedule management, document preparation, creation of presentation materials, record keeping and others.
- Analysis and report of global sales activity.
- Marketing research for new customer, industry and country/regional trend.
- Tender management with HQ and regional global sales centres.
- Administrative work for organization Power point manipulation and standardization
What It Takes
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Logistics, Sales or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in program management across multiple product (Air/Ocean/Warehouse)
- Experience in freight forwarding and/or logistics industry preferred.
- Strong analytical, data analysis and problem solving skills
- Proven record with regional or global experience
- Strong competence with MS Office especially Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge and experience in tender management with analytical skill.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply For This Job” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794