Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our Client has been the market leader for Industrial Distribution and Supply Chain solutions covering a wide specialised business verticals.
This role is responsible for the integration and maintenance of the M3 system with third-party systems. You have technical ownership of the applications and serve as a technical lead for all the ERP related projects as well as a technical point of contact with the third-party developer. You design, develop, test, deploy and maintain data processing solutions to enhance the system.
- Design, develop, document, test and deploy code, application extensions and interfaces.
- Manage all phases of the software development life cycle including technical analysis, design, development, testing, documentation and deployment.
- Administer integration and maintenance of M3 system with third party systems (Cribmaster, Webshop, etc.).
- Work with and enhance complex, highly integrated enterprise applications.
- Develop application technical support, management strategies, and processes.
- Provide technical advice over the feasibility of upgrading or integration projects.
- Manage M3 user productivity.
- Lead high quality delivery with responsibility for IT task tracking, issue tracking, estimate submissions and project status reporting.
- Develop User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and end user training for M3 system.
- Provide end user training and receive user requests for troubleshooting, enhancement, and evaluating best course of action for addressing these requests.
- Reports, analyse and provide insights on incidents’ root causes, solutions and status.
- Supports other business system applications related to the ERP.
- Ensure compliance with Company’s and the Group’s IT policies and procedures.
- Ensure world class customer service is achieved.
What it takes
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related disciplines
- Experience in Infor M3 is required
- Experience in Infor ION, M3 MOM, Mashup Designer.
- Experience in JAVA or C# – Experience in managing system’s database.
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server Database and SQL Scripts
- Working knowledge on integration tools.
- Experience in Web design is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels, including the capacity to explain complex IT matters in layman’s terms
- Ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively work in multiple projects and work effectively under deadlines
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply For This Job” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794