Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our client is a Fortune 500 logistics company covering over 200 locations across multiple continents. Their services include air and ocean freight consolidation and forwarding and other value-added logistics services.
- Oversee and manage an assigned territory and demonstrate extensive knowledge of potential customers and competitors in this area
- Timely and accurate data entry in our Customer Relationship Management tool
- Orchestrate customer or branch relationships and collaborate with regional Product, Service, Geo, and Knowledge Management resources
- Participate in the creation of value-added solutions for customer’s logistics needs, including supporting diagrams and cost-benefit calculations
- Support the transition of new accounts through customer introductions, information transfer, and securing any necessary customer paperwork. When needed, support AR (accounts receivable) collection.
- Involvement in local trade groups, as directed by the District Sales Manager and take on additional assignments as required, supporting company needs
What It Takes
- The ability to meet with customers off-site on a regular basis
- Oral and written proficiency in the English language
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work productively both individually and in a team environment
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Comfortable with regular data entry on a laptop computer
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply For This Job” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794