Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our Client has a rich history and success as a contractor in the facade industry marked by rich historical landmarks and a culture of continuous improvements.
They are expanding their business in Singapore and we are privilege to partner with them on an exclusive search for the Country Manager position. This role will report exclusively to the APAC CEO and will lead the Singapore business.
- You will be responsible for the overall budgets, daily operations and full P&L for the Singapore office
- You will formulate business strategy, strategic leadership for the business development, operations and project management in Singapore and support regional business bid across Asia
- You will be supported by both Singapore and regional office for all design and build tender bids which includes design, costing and project management
- Build relationships with clients, government, community and organization that may potential have commercial interest in Singapore
- To drive constant improvement programs in operations to maintain competitiveness in the market
- To share thorough knowledge of construction industry, structure, trends, and issues to ensure full discovery and understanding of customer’s primary goals, operations, challenges and requirements
What It Takes
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Architectural, Business, Sales & Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years if experience in curtain wall, glass wall and facade design industry (or construction contracting business)
- Minimum of 5 years in a Leadership position managing a team
- Extensive business and project development experience and must have experience in cultivating new business opportunities ans implementing sales strategies
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply For This Job” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794