Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our client is one of the largest integrated marine services with offices globally operating an impressive fleet size and diversified workforce. We are looking for exceptional finance talent who will be reporting to the Managing Director and be responsible for strategising, provide leadership input and manage the Company’s financial activities across the region.
- You will be part of the management team and provide strategic and tactical initiatives to chart the company’s future direction for the business
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Regular analysis on account profitability and planning, the monthly performance review of accounts and present it to the board to establish reasons for cost variances and deviations from financial targets, and propose measures to address gaps
- Provide support on all related activities for the selected accounts ensuring volume/profitability commitments are intact and expansion growth are affected in the applicable business units.
- Management of business bid request from targeted customers in close coordination with internal business units.
- Supervision of business bid process and having all specific requirements addressed to achieve the successful outcome.
- Produce monthly results (management / Flash / Forecast) using standard costs.
- Be part of the day to day decision making process in the entity.
- Gap analysis between management, flash and forecast and alert the management in case of deviation. Make proposals to allow for correction.
- Design, timely update and delivery of useful working statistics for account performance.
- Maintenance of dashboard and share point to provide reliable data for reference and use.
- Investigative support to highlight system/data integrity issues to process owners in the course of working with the various system for performance management.
- Lead and ensure the timely and accurate tax filing for each entity, with assistance from the tax unit in Group Finance
What It Takes
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting with professional qualifications e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW, CPA.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in the service sector covering APAC Region and preferably in the Logistics sector.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in Finance Controllership / Finance Business Partnering with 3 years in a Senior Leadership Position managing a team
- Experience in transportation/ shipping environment is advantageous.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership and communication skills
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply For This Job” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794