Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our Client has been the market leader for Industrial Distribution and Supply Chain solutions covering a wide specialised business verticals.
As Business Process Specialist, you are the key contact point between the business, Operations (Customer services and warehouse) and the IT teams. You provide timely ad effective front-line user support for internal tools and technologies. You are the key point of contact and specialist in our SOPs and workflows. You will develop, document and drive the activities around creating and managing the SOP’s associated with companies overall process including internal business and IT systems and operations.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all operational system queries with regards to our ERP.
- To provide AX first level support to Singapore OPCOs.
- To work with Operation Excellence Manager to identify process inefficiencies, plan for optimization initiatives, and execute the planned optimization projects including CRM projects etc HOD’s to continually improve the SOP’s to improve the customer experience and to optimize their operational environment.
- Support in creating Work Instructions, Workflows, Training Materials with the guidance of the Operation Excellence Manager.
- Work with the different HOD’s to continually improve the SOP’s to improve the customer experience and to optimize their operational environment.
- Ensure compliance with company’s and the Group’s IT policies and procedures.
- Ensure world class customer service is achieved.
What it takes
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related fields
- Experienced in Microsoft AX Dynamics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels, including the capacity to explain complex IT matters in layman’s terms
- Ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively work in multiple projects and work effectively under deadlines
- Process Oriented
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply For This Job” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794