Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia for accurately identifying and integrating high potential talents for our clients and accomplishing career success for our candidates.
Over the years, we have continued to innovate and improve the way we identify and assess talents to deliver on successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our Client has been the market leader for Industrial Distribution and Supply Chain solutions covering a wide specialised business verticals.
This role handles the growth of the Lighting account group and work closely with internal stakeholders to meet and exceed business targets. This role will manage current businesses and finding new ones within your customer accounts.
- Develop and deliver Annual Business Development and Sales Plans to improve short-term and long-term sales and margin
- Analyse sales and margin performance, produce forecast, develop strategies to effectively manage existing sales opportunities and create new ones. The ultimate goal is achieving and exceeding sales and margin targets
- Manage the implementation of new customer accounts to ensure all customers’ requirements are captured and executed
- Leverage relationships with key suppliers to drive sales and margin growth – e.g.: training, joint calls, promotions, etc
- Actively seek for business inquiries and hunt for business opportunities
- Develop strategies and objectives with regards to sales quota, new products, new business and market opportunities
- Prepare annual sales budget and participate in the determination of market potential and in preparation of sales expenses estimates
- Study tender documents and contract
- Prepare quotations, negotiate orders and perform contract review
- Follow up on quotations sent out to customers
- Build up customers by ensuring prompt customer service and satisfaction
- Build up principal relationship and provide customers’ feedback to principal for service and/or products enhancements
- Provide technical support and conduct presentations to customers
- Manage stock inventory if necessary
- Involve in debt management
- Conduct market and competitor analysis
What It Takes
- Degree in Engineering or Related studies with 5-7 years’ proven sales and BDM experience in the Lighting Industry
- Product knowledge & International Standard Code
- Commercial & Business knowledge
- Selling and Negotiation skills
- Must be able to travel as and when required
- Preferably possess own car
- Possess knowledge of the industry/market
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply For This Job” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Employment Agency No : 11C5794