“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers” – We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Hatch Asia is expanding, and we are looking for an Associate to join our People Analytics and Engagement team. Your goal is to create a welcoming experience for the talent you engage with and constantly provide career advisory to the talent community.
- You will review talent attraction strategy and constantly engage the talent community with valuable career insights to build a talent pipeline.
- Maintain first-level response to interested talent applicants and build relationships while determining competency matching with any of our open positions.
- Conduct workshops on interview and resume writing to strengthen relationships with the talent community and increase hiring chances for the talent pool.
- Support the team in all recruitment logistics support throughout the hiring process.
- Update talent dashboard and provide valuable insights on the talent acquisition process.
What It Takes
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- You should have a minimum of 2-years working experience in a management consulting or executive search firm with a keen interest in talent research.
- Strong data analytics experience with solid project management experience.
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.
Employment Agency No: 11C5794