“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers” – We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Our Client has expanded its offerings beyond traditional retail, with ventures into healthcare, and online retail over the years. This position will be a key member to contribute towards the growth and delivery of the Supply Chain division, responsible for developing and driving the overall planning, implementation, control and completion of the supply chain network design-related projects.
- Drive Supply Chain Optimisation projects including the development, planning, prioritisation and execution of supply chain strategy, network design workstreams, cost optimisation initiatives and end-to-end supply chain metrics.
- Conduct research and analyses, map out the existing supply chain network and understand the business needs by engaging internal stakeholders and converting them into requirements for the network design.
- Conduct analysis on distribution centre operational performance, enabling operations stakeholders to track and achieve KPIs, such as service level, manpower productivity, capacity utilisation and costs-to-serve.
- Work and engage effectively with the cross-functional internal stakeholders of all levels and cross, present data-driven insights to senior stakeholders and recommend solutions that foster success.
- Collaborates with the Supply Chain Business Insights team to develop data-driven models & visualization and analytics to drive business results for various supply chain challenges and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support the execution of the project implementation plan and milestones and collaborate with Supply Chain Business Insights to develop metrics, dashboard, reporting project results and track actual cost savings after deployment to ensure alignment with overall company and business group strategies.
- Monitor and evaluate key performance indicators to identify opportunities for process optimization and quality enhancement.
- Ensure efficient communication across functional teams for any trends, drivers, and takeaways in a clear and concise manner.
What It Takes
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience related to supply chain network design and optimisation, program management and/or supply chain/logistics management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Business or any other related profession.
- Prior experience in managing supply chain or inventory optimisation and/or performance management.
- Possess a strong understanding of the end-to-end (E2E) supply chain, especially in the retail/eCommerce/FMCG industries.
- Experience with methods/work-study and/or other performance analysis methodologies.
- Analytical experience with the ability to work with large amounts of data, including specific experience with Supply Chain Network Modelling, BI tools, visualization, relational data structures, and financial modelling.
- Knowledge of SQL, Python etc and hands-on experience with Cloud-based tools/technology would be beneficial in this role.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical solutions, to drive the achievement of objectives and collaborate effectively across cross-functional teams/stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, critical thinking, analytical mindset and skills, with the ability to convert analysis into business insights for decision-making.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and effective change management skills.
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply Now” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.