“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers” – We believe in a world where organisational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organisational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Our client is an established logistics provider for fast-moving consumer goods. They are expanding their distribution supply chain business and looking for talent to join their organisation. Be part of the Solutions Design team to develop the Contract Logistics business in Malaysia, you will share knowledge and skills with internal team members to enable successful outcomes of the projects, which typically involve warehouse, transport, and/or supply chain (re)design.
- Drive the contract logistics business growth, customer retention, excellence and best practices. Contribute to developing/raising the standards in emerging markets.
- Lead and mentor part of the solutions design department of delivering profitable business for Singapore.
- Develop solutions for design engineers and other colleagues in the organisation, both on the job and through training
- Track and report the solution design workload and productivity in terms of time and revenue
- Liaise with Business Development Manager/Key Account Manager on issues relating to proposal development and serve as an escalation point for solutions design issues within projects
- Pro-actively engage with Business Development and Operations to align on strategic direction and ensure the Solution Design team has the required skills and capabilities to support the strategy
- Lead large or complex solution design projects for new business, retention or improvement
- Review and sign-off business proposals and identify and mitigate risks in the proposals (both operationally and commercially)
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the solutions design process through participating in process review workshops and pro-actively offering suggestions on processes or tools
What It Takes
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering or Solution Design
- 5 years of experience in (preferably) logistics and supply chain, related consulting, and/or manufacturing where a detailed knowledge of warehousing and transportation has been obtained.
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply Now” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.