“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers”. We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Our Client, with an established history of providing total logistics solutions and employing over 30,000 employees worldwide. They have a worldwide footprint covering more than 700 locations and one of the top 5 leading logistics providers.
This role requires expertise in Asia’s commercial strategy and demonstrated success in developing a service roadmap to support the Electric Vehicle (EV) sector as a Logistics Service Provider.
The ideal candidate is energized by the idea of building something from the ground up, spearheading the development of business development and client engagement strategies, and promoting regional logistics capabilities to support the growth of the EV sector. This role will have the opportunity to shape the company’s direction as they go through the business transformation as a critical piece of the company’s future growth and scale.
- Lead the regional product development and work closely with internal stakeholders to achieve vertical growth and revenue targets by engaging with regional senior supply chain or decision leaders.
- You will serve as a global liaison for big pitch opportunities by supporting high-value pitch meetings, RFP responses, and global client growth initiatives
- Partner cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to develop EV product go-to-market strategy
- Partner with Commercial Operations to define and size a quantified view of the target market opportunity in order to make recommendations fo further optimizing commercial resource planning
- Partner with Marketing, Product, and Operations teams to develop and refine market-specific sales enablement materials, including pitch decks, thought leadership, and case studies.
- Act as an internal champion for the adoption of the existing process, technology,and resources while also advocating for market-specific needs or changes when they arise targetted for the EV sector
- Travel extensively within the region to advocate supply chain value for the organisation and be the SME to advocate supply chain value for the EV sector
What It Takes
- Degree in a related field
- Proven track record of professional success with strong solution know-how to provide turnkey solutions for EV customers across the region
- Demonstrated success navigating global RFP market research bid processes and leading highly consultative proposal and pitch presentations to senior stakeholders
- Experience designing, implementing, and leading strategic growth and
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build rapport, share findings, and explain trade-offs internally to advance priorities and externally to secure
- Experience managing sales pipelines and forecasting performance
- Intellectual curiosity; ability to synthesize data and articulate insights
based on sector goals
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.
Employment Agency No: 11C5794