“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers” – We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
This is a newly created position where you will lead the marketing, commercial governance and analysis team. As part of the regional team, you will set up the commercial structure and governance framework, aspiring to be the centre of excellence globally.
- Create a structured commercial framework and provide analytical insights to respective regional stakeholders with regard to commercial decision making
- Setup and monitor sales/marketing campaigns, measure the effectiveness, conversion of pipelines, optimizing workflows, sales activities and lead generation
- Setup and implement sales CRM, measure regional sales KPI’s and prepare executive reports with recommendations
- Provide oversight of sales CRM data integrity, reporting, training, sales administration discipline and provide training to end-user on commercial data-entry requirements
What It Takes
- You will require to have a minimum Degree qualification in Logistics or Business related discipline.
- You should have 7-years of relevant working experience in managing commercial analytics or governance.
- Experience working in a Logistics company is preferred.
- Able to lead data analysis using Power BI, MS Dynamics etc.
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.
Employment Agency No: 11C5794