“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers” – We believe in a world where organisational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organisational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Our client is a global supplier of transport and logistics services and is ranked among the biggest in the world. They have offices in more than 80 countries all over the world providing ocean, air, road and logistics solutions.
This role will develop & grow contract logistics business in the Asia Pacific within existing business accounts within the region focusing on high-tech.
- You will develop relationships with the regional supply chain and purchasing leaders mainly based in Asia.
- You will be responsible across the region to create a contract logistics pipeline, understand buying behaviours and market map key decision-makers
- You will be the main client contact in RFI/RFQ for APAC Regional Distribution Centre, from consulting phase all the way to award coordination between the various countries involved
- You will be the main client contact in multi-country RFI/RFQ and coordination between the various countries involved
- You will support APAC countries for local RFI/RFQs related to your regional clients: leverage regional contacts to gain additional knowledge, share information from previous RFQ etc.
- You will work closely with the internal regional commercial team to develop end-to-end products and promote contract logistics business in APAC.
- You will provide contract negotiation with clients and get approval from the country’s management team.
What It Takes
- Minimum 5 years of similar experience in Commercial Management and/or Business Development in contract logistics
- Specific experience in managing regional tenders for contract logistics, customer relations management, project management in Logistics and Supply chain development
- Effective communication skills in a multicultural environment
- Understanding of end-to-end supply chain and the ability to leverage this into
- Specific experience in domestic transportation is a plus
- Willingness to travel within Asia
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply Now” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.