“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers” – We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Our Client has expanded its offerings beyond traditional retail, with ventures into healthcare, and online retail over the years. This position will be a key member to contribute towards the growth and delivery of the Supply Chain division, responsible for developing and driving the overall planning, implementation, control and completion of the supply chain network design-related projects.
- Creates value through architecting, designing, building and maintaining data infrastructure and solutions that power data-driven insights and support our Supply Chain BU core business objectives.
- Build strong relationships and proactively work with internal stakeholders to understand their business requirements/challenges and translate them into business technical specifications plus supporting them with data-related technical issues.
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders and other team members within the Supply Chain Development & Analytics team to support supply chain optimization projects and case studies including transportation asset utilisation, delivery schedule optimisation, warehouse optimisation, product analysis, and end-to-end movement of goods.
- Maintain and optimize the performance of data analytics infrastructure to ensure accurate, reliable and timely delivery of key insights for decision-making.
- Build/set up data infrastructure, data pipelines, integrate source system data with data lakes and data mining models into data pipelines.
- Design and conceptualize solutions that address business challenges through the use of data engineering and analytics and process large amounts of data by applying algorithms.
- Identifying, designing and implementing internal process improvements including re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, optimizing data delivery, and automating manual processes.
- Build job scheduler using cloud composer to monitor and manage SQL queries, Python scripts to refresh dashboards, data segments etc.
- Be a steward of good data practices robust documentation, process and knowledge sharing.
- Provide technical guidance and oversight to junior members of the team, wherever necessary.
What It Takes
- In-depth understanding and min 5 years of data engineering and analytics experience in Supply Chain, FMCG environment etc.
- Prior experience of working with e-commerce retail business, preferably on supply chain challenges.
- Master’s degree and/or Bachelor’s degree in a Data Engineering or Statistical Analytics discipline, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Extensive experience in data pipeline design and development, data modelling, data warehousing, and excellent analytical skills.
- Strong expertise in SQL, R / Python, ETL scripting or other scripting languages. Comfortable in deploying scripts and familiar with data management / ETL tools.
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply Now” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.