“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers” – We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Hatch Asia has been retained as the preferred talent partner to assist a global organization in the building materials industry, to help identify a Sales Manager to lead it’s growth efforts in Vietnam. This organization has a rich history spanning over 160 years, and has a reputation for it’s customer centricity and is known for providing high-quality solutions that meet the diverse needs of it’s customers. The organization’s commitment to sustainability, innovation and customer satisfaction has positioned the firm as a market leader within the industry worldwide.
As the Sales Manager for Vietnam, you will play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth, implementing effective go-to market strategies and spearheading business development initiatives.
- Go-To Market Strategy : Develop and implement comprehensive go-to market strategies that align with the organizations business objectives. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful execution of marketing and sales initiatives and ensure they’re aligned to the sales strategy based on the data, trends and activities that are relevant to the local market.
- Revenue Growth : Set realistic sales targets and develop actionable plans to achieve and exceed them, foster strong relationships across the sales channels, that are focused on value selling and leveraging data to ensure sales effectiveness.
- Business Development : Identify and pursue new business opportunities, partnerships and market segments to expand the Group’s presence in the local market and ensure to establish key relationships with the right stakeholders to help gain the right access into the market.
- Omni-Channel Strategy : Implement an omni-channel strategy and sales approach to leverage both traditional and digital channels to maximize market reach, work in tandem with marketing teams to develop, execute and align on relevant digital marketing campaigns that enhance brand visibility and customer engagement.
What It Takes
- Proven track record in sales management, preferably in building materials, construction or facilities management.
- Strong ability to develop and execute on go-to market strategies that result in revenue growth.
- Proven experience in identifying and capitalizing on business development opportunities, with strong ability to network and engage in value selling.
- ability to think strategically and translate strategies int actionable plans that drive both business and commercial success.
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply Now” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted. Employment Agency No: 11C5794