“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers” – We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
This newly created position will oversee the entire group tender management strategy across the region, including the cross-product tender response. You will be leading a team with a matrix reporting structure.
- You will review respective business units request for proposals and work with internal stakeholders to prepare a competitive, high-quality proposal in response to cross-product (Freight/Contract Logistics) RFQs/RFIs/RFPs received in close cooperating with other Tender Management Teams, Bid Owner, Product and support functions
- You will develop competitive proposals within the required time parameters and follow through with tender management guidelines
- You will design the tendered business volumes and GP in alignment with business strategy
- Support the design/pricing of the business solutions and technical proposal management, while developing competitive proposals for assigned RFI/RFP/RFQ’s
- Maintain tender data profiling and records on required platforms (TM Analytics, SharePoint, etc.) while leading post-bid analysis performed by bid owner and sharing insights with related stakeholders
- Improve effectiveness and efficiency of the tender management organization to reduce costs, increase productivity by identifying and addressing opportunities to continuously improve bid win ratio
What It Takes
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain related discipline.
- 5-years of relevant working experience in handling regional tender processes with at least 2-years of experience leading a team.
- Strong data analytics experience with strong project management experience.
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.
Employment Agency No: 11C5794