“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers” – We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Our client, one of the top European transportation companies with diversified business across the globe hiring 30,000 employees is fast expanding in Asia. This is a regional role and will be based in Subang. Occasional travel within Asia is expected.
- You will setup and manage the continuous improvement plan
- Identify the potential continuous improvement projects: analyze the customer complaints and the answers and validate them
- Perform root causes analysis by extracting data and analysing the targeted service levels to improve on the supply chain performance
- Manage the Continuous Improvement Actions
- Manage the Continuous Improvement of Customer Review as per Contract Governance
- Set-up and Manage Design & Re-Engineering Savings Plan
- Study and fully acknowledge the contract (Savings), Process, SOP, Operating Guide, Communication Matrix, Escalation
Channel, KPI, SLA.
- Analyze the flows and processes: pre-carriage, main transport, post-carriage, warehousing, customs
- Identify potential savings in terms of processes, IT, organization and network design
- Manage the Savings Plan (calculation, follow-up, target)
- Manage the savings during the Customer and 3PL Operational Reviews as per Contract Governance
- Review Design & Re-Engineering Savings Plan
- Support in delivering SLA during continuous improvement review
What It Takes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, International Trade, Economics, International Affairs or Equivalent
- Ability to travel (25%)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a process improvement role with experience in both Ocean freight, Air freight or Warehouse operations.
- Strong continuous improvement experience with knowledge of Lean Six Sigma will be an added advantage
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.
Employment Agency No: 11C5794