Our client has established itself as a renowned logistics company in the industry through rapid expansion over the last few years. Today, they have extensive distribution networks and services to include air and sea freight forwarding, warehousing trucking transportation, and courier services for door-to-door delivery.
Serving as the primary point of contact for multi-Geo and/or multi-product customers, the role involves maintaining daily interactions to ensure the seamless operational execution of customer requirements. Acting as a champion for the customer’s business requirements within the organization, the role focuses on improving both service quality to the customer and overall profitability for the organization.
- Serve the customer through issue resolution, process improvement, resolution of process and service failures, rectification of invoicing accuracies, improving reporting accuracy, and improving overall client responsiveness.
- Develop and maintain an internal and global contact list and escalation tree for each customer.
- Maintain SLA compliance and carry out timely KPI metrics reporting.
- Work closely with the HQ and Global Network offices to carry out seamless onboarding of the customer.
- Kick-off new customer implementation with respective stakeholders.
- Monitor all agreed KPIs associated with the commitment to the customer for transportation, freight, and hub-related services.
- Handle customer issues that go beyond day-to-day operations or those that are escalated for resolution.
- Understand customers’ business and the environment that they operate in to be able to resolve the customer’s business and operation issues.
- Be responsible for KPI reporting and monthly/ quarterly business review presentations as agreed with the customer.
- Develop and maintain WI, SOP or reporting deck for the customer.
- Assume responsibility, in conjunction with respective project analysts, for the successful implementation of projects.
- Actively identify, measure, and improve performance levels for the customer.
- Participate and validate contract rates with respective KAMs and pricing teams.
What It Takes
- Possesses a bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 5 years experience in logistics or supply chain management, equipped with ocean knowledge.
- Candidates with supplier management, and program/ key account management experiences will be a bonus.
- Proven hands-on experience in cross-functional involvement, like working with sales, solutions, industrial engineering or customer support teams.
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply Now” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.