“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers” – We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Our client has established itself as a renowned logistics company in the industry through rapid expansion over the last few years. Today, they have extensive distribution networks and services including air and sea freight forwarding, warehousing, trucking transportation, and courier services for door-to-door delivery.
- Lead projects in assigned regions or accounts; ensure service performance compliance and KPI meet and exceed customers’ expectations
- Supporting new customer programs to support the strategic direction of the organization including but not limited to EDI projects, Vendor Compliance projects and customer, factory, logistics service provider-related projects
- Design, Implement and manage changes, best practices and innovative ideas to the global account program to ensure project goals are achieved
- Manage and monitor new program implementation including providing training to team
- Strengthen engagement with both internal and external customers with the aim to Identify opportunities, offer recommendations for process improvement and/or upsell services and products
- Act as a focal point in region accounts/programs; continuously identify opportunities for improvement, develop solutions and proposals as needed
What It Takes
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification
- At least 5 years of experience in international logistics, preferably with experience in
- country operations and managing global or regional accounts
- Has Excellent business communication and presentation skills
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills; Ability to build customer relationships
- Has Strong acumen to adopt & adapt new information, processes and technologies
- Proven experience in problems and gaps analysis; Strong passion in driving and achieving service excellence
- Willing to travel overseas if the job requires
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.
Employment Agency No: 11C5794