“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers” – We believe in a world where organisational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organisational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
This position will oversee the entire regional salesforce and report directly to the Regional Chief Operating Officer. You will lead the Sales & Marketing strategies and business development on all logistics products within the assigned region. This role will manage the sales teams (through direct reporting lines) and develop critical processes while working closely with the marketing team to deliver business intelligence across the region.
- You will develop and implement respective countries sales strategy in accordingly to group strategy while optimising internal capabilities.
- You will review the current sales mix to determine the profitability of existing accounts and relooked into attracting new opportunities.
- You will establish, communicate, and implement sales plans to generate profit while meeting the organisation’s overall sales and KPIs budget by engaging the regional stakeholders effectively.
- You will ensure alignment to Global Sales Strategy by implementing required Sales Structure at Area & District levels.
- You will undertake high-level business activities to maximise corporate exposure and increase brand awareness.
- You will redesign the sales plan, process and priorities to identify underperforming segments and recommend solutions for improving performance and quality.
What It Takes
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain related discipline
- 10-years of relevant working experience in a multicultural environment with exposure if managing or leading a regional salesforce
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.
Employment Agency No: 11C5794