“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers” – We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Our client provides expertise in managing Professional Products and Services (PPE) while providing the distribution of Maintenance, Repair and Operation products (MRO) and safety equipment.
As a Regional Finance Manager, you play a key role in Asia by being a pivotal part of the leadership team, helping make crucial financial decisions, leading the execution of those decisions, analysing the company’s financial strengths and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions.
- Accountable for driving effective and efficient financial processes (close, forecast, budget, cost-benefit analysis, asset management, audit) resulting in timely analysis of results and accurate forecast.
- Provide insightful and actionable financial analysis and reporting, including key trends, metrics and business drivers to inform business performance and decision-making in support of achieving business strategic objectives.
- Lead and act as a key contributor in the development of the annual financial strategic plan and interim forecast updates, supporting the achievement of the plan.
- Perform market expansion studies, identify both risk and opportunity, build financial models, develop ROI metrics and make recommendations for prioritization on projects.
- Provide tactical and strategic consultation to business leaders regarding improved business performance, recommending and initiating change to ensure key business and financial targets are delivered. – Develop and implement Finance policies and procedures, define plans that close current gaps and ensure compliance.
- Ensure compliance with and advice on the Group’s financial accounting policies and procedures.
- Create an environment that encourages and rewards teamwork and collaboration, both internally and externally.
What It Takes
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related discipline, with MBA or CPA being a plus
- Experience working with multiple currencies
- Experience with finance or business analysis background
- People management experience with demonstrated cross-group leadership
- Strong conceptual understanding and ability to articulate the application of financial principles
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.
Employment Agency No: 11C5794