We believe in a world where organisational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning corporate purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
We aim to champion the best talent management practices, partnering with our clients to assess, hire and integrate talent strategy for high potential talent into their organisation.
Our customer covers a global network of more than 200 countries and territories of about 200,000 employees worldwide. They offer their customers superior service quality and local knowledge to satisfy their supply chain requirements through their cutting edge solutions.
Your role will manage project risks, issues and changes to any process improvement or new implementation projects.
- Identify improvement potential and facilitate process improvements through analysis and inputs from process owners
- Implement corrective actions on local business processes and system usage
- Acts as an expert and interface for global and regional system and process change requests
- Drives local communication and implementation of process and system changes in alignment with global policy
- Govern the optimisation of the usage of systems and tools to ensure it delivers operational excellence
- Provides process and system support services and training to super-user community
- Documents business requirements, identifies and describes improvement potential, process change requests and change proposals for the regional and global organisation
- Manage the submission of project deliverables to ensure timeliness and adherence to project schedule and standards
- Manage stakeholders to drive project completion and fulfilment of the KPIs
- Drive change management to help users understand, commit to, accept and embrace process/system changes
What It Takes
- Degree with at least 4-years of work experience in project leadership and project management
- Has led large scale projects with the management of multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge in DMAIC, structured problem solving and uses continuous improvement as the basis of organisational change
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.
Employment Agency No: 11C5794