“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers” – We believe in a world where organisational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organisational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Our client is an established logistics provider for fast-moving consumer goods. They are expanding their distribution supply chain business and looking for talent to join their organisation. You will support the Logistics Division in business analysis and financial control to ensure the smooth running of the daily operational unit of the business.
- You will manage the operations of the warehouses and ensure accurate and timely service level agreements with the assigned account(s).
- You will optimize inventory holdings, and ensure high inventory accuracy and control while conducting analysis to improve the operations.
- Leading a team of warehouse personnel, you will provide leadership and oversee the operations and maintain best in class practises
- You will also be involved in logistics improvement projects through process mapping, information flow and scorecard data analysis.
What It Takes
- Minimum Degree in Logistics Management or Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years experience in logistics operations with P&L responsibility
- Experience in leading a team and has customer fronting experience
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply Now” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.