Our Vision is to be the preferred talent partner in Asia to accurately identify and integrate high potential talents for our clients and accomplish our candidates’ career success.
Over the years, we have continued innovating and improving how we identify and assess talents to deliver successful talent strategies for our clients.
Our customer covers a global network of more than 200 countries and territories of about 200,000 employees worldwide. They offer customers superior service quality and local knowledge to satisfy their supply chain requirements through their cutting edge solutions.
Your role will report to the Chief Information Officer. You will manage all aspects of Information Security and Data Protection, driving regional information security practices to ensure all information assets and systems are secured from emerging threats and maintain market leadership reputation in safekeeping customers’ information.
- Develop corporate Information assurance policy, standards and guidelines to drive adoption and adherence to information security policies and standards.
- Ensure architectural principles are applied, requirements are defined, and
- rigorous security testing is used while monitoring environmental and market threats. Proactively assesses the impact on business strategies, benefits and risks.
- Contribute to the development of organisational strategies that address the evolving business risk and information control requirements.
- Supports and promotes the development and sharing of specialist knowledge within the organisation.
- Sets the quality strategy and policies for approval and adoption by organisational management and secures commitment to it from executive leadership.
- Review organisational needs and determine the extent to which the quality policy meets the organisation’s objectives and reviews it as necessary.
- Establishes an organisational quality management system that delivers the quality strategy.
- Defines and reviews quality systems while monitoring the performance of the quality management system and an internal quality audit schedule.
- Ensures that adequate technology, procedures and resources are in place to support the quality system.
What It Takes
- Min 5 years in privacy and compliance-related risk management or information security positions.
- Minimum degree qualification in information security, computer science or a similar field.
- Professional Certifications: One or more International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) certifications such as CIPP/E, CIPP/US or CIPM may be required. ISACA certifications in governance and risk management (e.g. CRISC, CGEIT, etc.) can sometimes be preferred.
- Solid experience in evaluating cybersecurity controls and providing guidance to remediate issues
- Good knowledge of technologies related to Network and Computing Security is a must.
- Knowledge of country’s laws, rules and regulations on information security, data protection and privacy
- Logistics business acumen and industry preferred
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.
Employment Agency No: 11C5794