“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers” – We believe in a world where organisational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organisational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
We are working closely with PSA Singapore, one of the flagship terminals of PSA International, a global port group with port projects spanning across Asia, Europe and the Americas to identify a Manager, Senior Manager
The purpose of the role is to assist Head Group Commercial Development and Assistant Vice President (Group Commercial Development) in actively pursuing and implementing a global commercial strategy that supports PSA’s long-term global business objectives in collaboration with its’ customers and PSA’s regions and terminals, by building key capabilities such as commercial strategy development, global account management, market and customer research and analysis.
Market Research & Analysis
- Business intelligence: Conduct market, customer and competitive research and analysis
- Utilize the research analysis and customer relationships to develop commercial strategies, identify opportunities and threats to growth
- Develop presentations for effective communication of key initiatives
Global Stakeholder Management
- Support stakeholder engagement initiatives to develop external stakeholders and customer relationships globally
- Support account planning and execution jointly with internal stakeholders
- Understand external stakeholders & PSA’s needs by working across business functions, ie. strategy, commercial, cargo solutions, operations,
- sustainability and technological needs
- Develop and drive a global commercial strategy, with alignment at regional/terminal level
- Support regional and terminal engagement and priority assessments, understanding positioning, pricing and customer acquisition plans
What It Takes
- Degree in any discipline, preferably in marketing, business, finance/accounting or engineering
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong program management skills with demonstrated ability to self-manage complex program delivery on a global/regional level.
- Strong analytical skills and research capabilities.
- Ability to understand business needs, identify opportunities and develop holistic and pragmatic solutions.
- Strong inter-personnel skills with the ability to deal with all levels of external and internal stakeholders.
- Team player with a proactive and result-oriented personality. Motivated self-starter, good articulation, enjoys challenges.
- Able to travel regularly.
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply Now” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.