“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers” – We believe in a world where organisational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organisational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Our client is an established logistics provider for fast-moving consumer goods. They are expanding their distribution supply chain business and looking for talent to join their organisation as Industrial Engineers.
- Define requirements of the client’s current operation, gaps, needs and value add opportunities.
- Data Analysis and Solution Design: Work through and analyse client data to be able to build a solution
- Work out to cost using an array of techniques (Cost plus, Fixed / Variable, Activity-Based)
- Write up the technical solution aspects of the proposal and support the overall proposal.
- Support to organising business requirements workshops between Customers teams, Regional teams and Operations / Key Users
- Define and implement the operational process flow (receiving, put-away, warehouse zoning, replenishment & picking strategy)
- Follow-up IT developments and WMS setup/configuration with the IT team.
- Coordinate with procurement team for suppliers’ selections and site renovation/installation
- Follow-up on the management of the project, resources, costs and budget follow-up, schedule and on-time milestones/delivery, Deliverables
- Develop an implementation plan for awarded tenders based on contract requirements
- Create flowcharts and contact lists that clearly show ownership and escalation paths.
- Coordinate implementation with the relevant partners and ensure smooth and proper SOP handover (sign-off) to operational delivery prior to business start
- Support post-go live operations as required by the customer
What It Takes
- Fresh graduates welcome.
- Preferably a major in Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, 5S, Lean Management or Warehouse management will be a plus.
- Contract logistics experience an advantage.
- Strong analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Advance Skills in Microsoft Offices, especially Excel (VBA, Macro, Advanced Formulas, etc).
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply Now” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.