“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers”. We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Our Client is a holding company specializing in market expansion services and is deeply rooted in communities all across the Asia Pacific region. The company offers any combination of services in Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology. Its core business is supporting other companies to grow their business in new or existing markets.
- Manage HR departmental operating targets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient usage of resources, where applicable for the BU
- Execute/manage management team’s decisions on short-/long term HR initiatives in line with company’s business direction
- Drive recruiting planning strategies (e.g. forecasting, short- /medium-term manpower requirements, etc.) to align with, and meet, business demands and HR cost control
- Develop/review talent management for critical leadership positions and develop talent readiness/transition strategies
- Execute initiatives on organization design changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness & execute performance management activities and provide feedback on performance improvements opportunities
- To work with C&B and propose market-driven/benchmark compensation decisions to drive employee performance, engagement, and retention
- Execute short-/long-term company-wide training and development strategies to cater for development needs
- Manage deployment of HR services delivery, systems and work tools utilization to streamline work processes across functions in efficient and scalable manner
- Drive, together with line manager, employee engagement initiatives to increase employee engagement, performance, retention and training environments
What It Takes
- Degree in Human Resources, Organization Development/Behavior, Organizational Psychology, Labor Relations, Business Management or similar related discipline preferred
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in a similar role and minimum 4 years’ experience in a managerial capacity
- Solid HR business partnering working capacity in Healthcare, FMCG, Manufacturing, Logistics companies or MNCs.
- Proficient in SAP, MS Office applications i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must be able to work in a supply chain environment / manufacturing work setting
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.
Employment Agency No: 11C5794