“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers”. We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
We have currently been selected as the preferred talent partner to assist a client in the loyalty-tech space in Singapore. The organization has built a reputation globally for it’s customer centricity, technology genius and it’s ability to bring multiple loyalty campaigns to life, which have assisted it’s clients in truly enriching the lives of its customers.
Our client is currently expanding it’s footprint globally due to it’s rapid expansion plans to new markets, this expansion brings with it a fascinating journey around crafting out effective go-to market strategies that will enable the organization to grow across the SEA region. This role will champion growth, strategy and lead the organization’s efforts to build its footprint and reputation across SEA.
This role will be based the organizations HQ, in Kuala Lumpur.
- Build out the business through identifying opportunities and crafting out the go-to market strategy for the firm in order to grow it’s presence in Singapore and SEA.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to organizational goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
- Work in partnership with Product, Marketing & Operations to identify the value drivers of the organization and work towards creating a unique proposition that is relevant to the local markets the organization is growing in.
- Work with the executive leadership team to enhance sales effectiveness, pursuit opportunity strategy and implement strong key account management strategies.
- Decipher a strong enterprise customer acquisition strategy which enables the organization to focus its efforts on the pursuit of anchor clients in the region.
- provide leadership and direction to the commercial team and work towards mentoring and coaching the existing team in order to develop internal capability allowing the organization to retain and grow it’s existing customers in the region.
What It Takes
- A strong entrepreneurial track record and ability to build a business from the ground up.
- Have a strong grasp of technology and how to pursue, bid and effectively onboard and grow enterprise clients.
- Strong leadership and sales strategy experience, with exceptional network and access in Singapore.
- In depth knowledge of winning enterprise clients and the ability to set in place a strong commercial strategy which will enable to organization to utilize it’s resources in the best manner in order to acquire key customers in the region.
- Experience across Mar-Tech, Consumer-Tech and a comprehension of Financial Services and it’s ecosystem would be highly valuable.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.
Employment Agency No: 11C5794