“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers” – We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Our client provides a leading cutting-edge Logistics network that provides packaging, transportation and storage for global core industries with offices globally.
- Overall management of the Freight business performance in Asia, including Profit and Loss, Business Development, Freight Operations and Agency Network Management
- Provide the team with guidance, leadership and overall support on any matters relating to freight.
- Make pricing decisions jointly with countries.
- Develop customer relationships and ensure that customer service and operational levels are met
- Achievement of key performance indicators for the Freight Team as agreed with the management team
- Developing and implementing strategic Freight policies, plans, and programs at the Group and Regional level to meet anticipated organizational needs.
- Drive procurement strategies with carriers
- Drive standardization and alignment of freight operational procedures across the global freight network.
- Supporting in the implementation and alignment of Cargowise System and Freight operational processes with the regional country entities and new acquisitions
- Ensure a healthy level of staff retention and employee engagement according to company standards
- Ownership of the ISO processes within the Global Freight and Projects Dept.
What It Takes
- A minimum Degree in Logistics or Business Management (or equivalent) is required
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in freight operations and change management
- Strong, relevant knowledge and extensive experience in the freight forwarding industry is a critical success factor
- Proven track record in managing freight forwarding and implementing strategic projects at the Company level
- Good industry networking with agents, carriers and customers
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.
Employment Agency No: 11C5794