“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers” – We believe in a world where organisational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organisational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Our client is one of the world’s leading ocean carriers, covering ports all around the world. They are the leading provider in container transportation through their extensive international shipping network which combines high-quality intermodal operations with advanced technology, equipment and e-commerce.
This is a newly created role to maximise existing global key account relationships with existing customers to grow the business in Asia.
- You will be responsible for developing new business with existing Global Key Accounts in Asia region by selling ocean freight and transportation capabilities and solutions, to achieve assigned top-line and bottom-line financial results.
- Responsible to expand existing customer relationships, identifying and relentlessly pursue opportunities fitting into the company’s capabilities and competencies
- Understand the customer’s supply chain, find the pain points and sell the right solutions and demonstrated value to customers
- Responsible to lead and coordinate with internal stakeholders, including operations, solutions, tech/IT, finance, etc. to design and work out the proposal to the customers’ requests
- Maintain good relationships with existing global key client contacts, continuously improve profitability and dig out new business opportunities.
- Ensure timely and accurate reports of target accounts, opportunities, and sales calls.
- Follow up A/R and ensure timely payment from the customers
- Responsible to follow protocols on new opportunity validation and continued customer financial health monitoring, including credit and contracting
What It Takes
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Logistics or related field.
- 5 years of Regional Key Account experience which 2 years of experience in solution selling to senior stakeholders
- Strong communicator and able to understand customers’ pain points and provide solutions within the capabilities of our client’s logistics network.
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply Now” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.