Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Hatch Asia has been appointed as the executive search partner for our client, a public listed company and an investor and nurturer of Fin-tech and Gov-Tech companies that build impactful, inclusive solutions in the digital and mobile space in Malaysia.
This organization has a reputation for its customer centricity and its ability to consistently push the needle when it comes to innovating and building new solutions for its customers.
The Data Visualization Developer in this role creates visually appealing and interactive data visualizations that effectively communicates complex information to the end users. She/He will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers and data analyst, to gather requirements and develop innovative solutions.
- Understand projects requirements by working closely with production manager, designers and engineers and translate them into effective visuals.
- Optimize and enhance data visualization performance for seamless user experience.
- Create reusable components and libraries for data visualization to promote efficiency and maintainability.
- Ensure data security and privacy measures are implemented in the visualization process.
What It Takes
- Proven experience in web development with a focus on data visualization.
- Strong understanding of data visualization principles, including effective use of colours, layouts and interactivity.
- Experience with data visualization tools and libraries such as Tableau, Power BI, or Ploty, is a plus.
- Knowledge of backend technologies and databases (e.g Node.js, Python, SGL) for data integration is desirable.
- Familiarity with data-driven data storage such as graph database (Neo4J etc) or any other similar stack.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.
Employment Agency No: 11C5794