“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers”. We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Our client has established itself as a renowned logistics company in the industry through rapid expansion over the last few years. Today, they have extensive distribution networks and services including air and sea freight forwarding, warehousing, trucking transportation, and courier services for door-to-door delivery.
You will be part of the Data Analytics team and work closely with the commercial and operational teams in analysing trends, pricing and operational efficiencies to improve the top line.
- Monitor the service level of the run-ops operation across the region
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to improve tender bids by analysing trends and competitor analysis.
- Participate in commercial and operational reviews with internal stakeholders
- Undertake tactical actions to hit KPIs and the maintenance of KPIs Tracking, updating reporting and provide internal stakeholders with recommended solutions
- To build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges
- Manage end-to-end data projects; identify issues, gather information from various sources,
analyse data, interpret patterns and trends, build models, give recommendations, and create
insightful automated reports
- Develop data mart, dashboards and reports that improve our business decision-making,
providing ad-hoc analyses and in-depth data studies that lead to actionable
- Review day-to-day operation processes, identify areas of improvement and make actionable
recommendations based on underlying analysis.
- Automate and validate newly created reports and develop corrective actions to improve data
integrity and quality.
- Be a steward of good data practices – robust documentation, process and knowledge
- Drive transformation within the organisation towards data-driven decision-making.
- Acts as a POC resource to the local workplace team as needed across the region
- Coordinates work with multiple vendors and teams to identify opportunities for process improvement and develop solutions
- Assist with global process rollouts
What It Takes
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the Data Analytics related field in a dynamic and fast-paced
- Tertiary education in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related data-centric
- Prior experience in creating reports and dashboards in Tableau (or similar) and building
data marts using SQL and Python.
Interested candidates, please click the “Apply Now” Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.