“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers” – We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
This newly created leadership position oversees the entire group key account strategy and performance.
- You will implement all customer program strategies and ensure customer key metrics are within the agreed service level agreement.
- You will drive and manage regional programs across verticals while forming an integral part of the global account management effort to develop business partnerships.
- You will identify opportunities to improve SOP, service performance, KPI, drive vendor compliance, and develop new initiatives aligned with the account’s business and supply chain strategies.
- Take the lead to ensure service performance compliance and KPI meet and exceed customers’ expectations
- Actively engage with Global and Regional Account team to indirectly drive operational efficiencies in countries, develop strategic initiatives to achieve on-going account development goals
- Timely address operation issues, conduct root cause analysis with corrective/preventive
actions and rollout improvements and share best practices with global origins to ensure
consistency of performance and overall improvement of KPI
- Conduct regular performance reviews with internal stakeholders and external customers
to identify opportunities, offer recommendations for process improvement and upsell
services and products.
- Identify opportunities in existing accounts and work with relevant parties to develop
solutions and proposals to customers.
- Support Commercial and Global Account team to develop and execute account growth
What It Takes
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain related discipline.
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in international logistics, preferably with expertise in-country operations and managing global accounts
- Strong understanding to adopt & adapt new information, processes and technologies
- Address problems and gaps with a curious and analytical mindset, coupled with a strong passion for driving and achieving service excellence
Interested candidates, please click the "Apply For This Job" Button.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.
Employment Agency No: 11C5794