“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers”. We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Our client has established itself as a renowned logistics company in the industry through rapid expansion over the last few years. Today, they have extensive distribution networks and services including air and sea freight forwarding, warehousing, trucking transportation, and courier services for door-to-door delivery.
This is a newly created position and will be responsible for the growth of new business growth (100% hunting) through leveraging existing global customer relationships within the Automotive, High Tech or Manufacturing vertical sector.
- Responsible to develop strong customer ocean freight and road transportation pipelines and achieving the assigned sales targets for the Company.
- To identify business opportunities, increase profitability and accelerate growth for the Company through selling integrated supply chain solutions focusing on international freight services (sea & air freight, customs clearance and cross-border trucking).
- To increase the business community’s awareness of the Company, particularly among prospective clients, by working with the management team to identify strategic business opportunities in freight services.
- Being ahead of the market trend, he/she is required to design creative solutions to anticipate and exceed customer expectations.
- To secure new businesses for the company as well as manage the existing pool of accounts to increase the share of wallets from these customers.
- To manage customer relationships with the aim of improving customer satisfaction, account profitability, and customer retention
- To lead and improve overall account performances through effective key performance indicators (KPIs) monitoring with the customers
- Build strategic relationships with client stakeholders.
- To work with counterparts from overseas for leads and opportunities.
- Responsible for maximizing synergy and overall profitability when developing strategies and proposals.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Superior from time to time.
What It Takes
- Diploma/Degree or above in Business Management / Supply Chain / Logistics Management or other related disciplines preferred
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in the Supply Chain, Freight Forwarding industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing the Electrical or Automotive vertical sector.
- Experience with business development and accounts management in Integrated Supply Chain Solutions with an expert level in integrated logistics services.
- Outgoing disposition, articulate, customer-oriented, and highly self-driven to excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to engage customers at senior management levels.
- Good negotiation skills and value-based selling skills
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.
Employment Agency No: 11C5794