“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers”. We believe in a world where organisational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning corporate purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Our client has established itself as a global transport and logistics company. They are ranked as one of the largest container shipping lines and have diverted into global logistics network over the last few years operating in more than 30 countries.
- Leading a team, you will report to the Global CEO with full Country’s P&L responsibilities.
- You will develop and implement the Malaysia branch office’s growth strategy and implement logistics products for existing and new customers and promote the company as a full-suite intra-model logistics company.
- You will set and motivate the team to achieve sales-targeted revenue and profitability
- You will ensure the achievement of operational excellence objectives and targets by benchmarking, identifying and developing new products and/or services to increase capabilities and revenues
- Development and implementation of metrics and management dashboard view to assure visibility and delivery of excellent and efficient operations performance
- Seamless implementation of new accounts and products/services meeting or exceeding customer’s requirements
- Pursue service audits of country operations and existing customer supply chains to ensure a high level of service excellence and meet or exceed customer commitments with a corresponding financial re-numeration view
- Achieve and exceed cost margin targets or any other established financial metrics.
- Continuous improvement of service delivery and customer satisfaction measured against agreed KPIs and Service Level Agreements.
- Evaluate and lead the adoption of new technology, automation and digitalization to improve operations
- Lead, motivate and train staff to ensure employees perform effectively to achieve customer’s KPI and internal goals and targets
What It Takes
- Degree in Business Administration/Logistics or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years of experience in contract logistics and operations in the supply chain industry and with experience in general management
- Good balance between commercial sense and operations knowledge
- Strong project and process management skills
- Ability to work in a fluid, cross-functional team environment
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality. Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.
Employment Agency No: 11C5794