“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers”. We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Hatch Asia has been selected as the preferred talent partner to help a client in the Health Tech space identify a Commercial Director for its Malaysia Operations.
Our client is on an ambitious growth journey and is focused on helping individuals live their best lives! The organization is committed to getting individuals to lead healthier lives, improving mental resilience and to reduce chronic disease risk factors in order to create lasting change and most significantly, an improved quality of life.
This is an extremely exciting role where you will be responsible to champion growth for the organization’s Malaysia operations and work with some extremely talented leaders that have experiences across multiple industries and have come together for a common purpose!
This role will be based in Malaysia
- Build out the business through identifying opportunities and crafting out the go-to market strategy for the firm in order to grow it’s presence in Malaysia
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to organizational goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth and ensure the sales team leverages data to increase effectiveness within the function.
- Work in partnership with Product, Marketing & Operations to identify the value drivers of the organization and work towards creating a unique proposition that is relevant to the local market.
- Work with the executive leadership team to enhance sales effectiveness, pursuit opportunity strategy and implement strong key account management strategies to grow existing portfolio of clients and identify potential opportunities to introduce new products and services to clientele.
- Decipher a strong enterprise customer acquisition strategy which enables the organization to continue its efforts on the pursuit of additional anchor clients.
- Provide leadership and direction to the commercial team and work towards mentoring and coaching the existing team in order to develop internal capability allowing the organization to retain and grow it’s existing customers in the region.
- Build out a strong governance structure to ensure the organization continues to stay extremely effective with its sales process. Work in partnership with commercial team on optimizing the sales funnel and ensuring key metrics are closely monitored in order to continuously innovate within the function.
- Be a mentor, guide and coach to the commercial team on aspects of the sales cycle in order to upskill internal capability and open up new opportunities for the team.
What It Takes
- A strong background in sales strategy and leading commercial teams through excellent mentorship, governance, adoption of technology and strong key account management strategies.
- Have a strong grasp of technology and how to effectively manage, lead and govern sales team for optimum performance.
- Strong leadership and sales strategy experience, with exceptional network and access in Malaysia.
- In depth knowledge of winning enterprise clients and the ability to set in place a strong commercial strategy which will enable to organization to utilize it’s resources in the best manner in order to acquire key customers in the region.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.