Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers”. We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Hatch Asia has been selected as the preferred talent partner to help a client in the Health Tech space identify Business Development Managers in order to help spearhead this company’s expansion strategy in Thailand.
Our client is on an ambitious growth journey and is focused on helping individuals live their best lives! The organization is committed to getting individuals to lead healthier lives, improving mental resilience and to reduce chronic disease risk factors in order to create lasting change and most significantly, an improved quality of life.
This is an extremely exciting role where you will be responsible to assist the organization in expanding it’s footprint and reach in Thailand.
- Research, Prospect and engage clients in order to establish rapport and initiate meetings in order to articulate how best the organization’s product and service portfolio could benefit potential enterprise clients.
- Researching organizations and individuals to identify new opportunities of pursuit.
- Increase the value of existing customers while building a strong pipeline to attract new customers in Thailand.
- Attend conferences, networking and industry events in order to acquire access to decision makers within the industry.
- Play the role of a hunter and focus on increasing customer acquisition through effective prospecting, pitching and negotiating of enterprise deals.
What It Takes
- A strong entrepreneurial track record and ability to build a business from the ground up.
- Experience in Sales, Marketing & Business Development within the Technology/Healthcare space would prove to be extremely valuable.
- excellent communication skills and the ability to influence senior stakeholders, with the ability to listen, empathize and craft solutions that will prove to be a value-add for clients.
- Strong learning agility will be a big plus.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.