“Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers” – We believe in a world where organisational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organisational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Rank among the leading transport and logistics companies in Europe. Our client has steadily grown its footprint in Southeast Asia through M&A over the last 5 years. They have invested in China, Vietnam, Malaysia and Singapore. In Malaysia, they are accelerating their footprint and we are looking for a Branch Manager who will lead the entire Malaysia operations, setting up the sales, customer service and operation team with full P&L responsibilities.
- You will develop and implement the Malaysia branch office’s growth strategy and implement logistics products for existing and new customers and promote the company as a full suite intra-model logistics company.
- You will set and motivate the team to achieve sales targeted revenue and profitability
- You will ensure the achievement of operational excellence objectives and targets
- Benchmark, identify and develop new products and/or services to increase capabilities and revenues
- Development and implementation of metrics and management dashboard view to assure visibility and delivery of excellent and efficient operations performance
- Seamless implementation of new accounts and products/services meeting or exceeding customers’ requirements
- Pursue service audits of country operations and existing customer supply chains to ensure a high level of service excellence and meet or exceed customer commitments with a corresponding financial re-numeration view
- Achieve and/or exceed cost margin targets or any other established financial metrics.
- Continuous improvement of service delivery and customer satisfaction measured against agreed KPIs and Service Level Agreements.
- Evaluate and lead the adoption of new technology, automation and digitalization to improve operations
- Lead, motivate and train staff to ensure employees perform effectively to achieve customers’ KPI and internal goals and targets
What It Takes
- Degree in Business Administration/Logistics or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in contract logistics and operations in the supply chain industry and with experience in general management
- Good balance between commercial sense and operations knowledge
- Strong project and process management skills
- Ability to work in a fluid, cross-functional team environment
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.
Employment Agency No: 11C5794