Unifying Purpose, Shaping Careers. We believe in a world where organizational strategies are brought to life; when everyone finds value in their work by aligning organizational purpose with people, where we inspire a meaningful and impactful future.
Hatch Asia has been appointed as the exclusive executive search partner for a global organization that is looking to identify an Associate Director to play the role of a strategic HR business partner.
This organization is known for it’s market expansions services and has built a reputation for it’s reliability and ability to solve complex market expansion challenges for it’s customer globally. Boasting a global footprint and strong entrenchment across multiple sectors and verticals the organization is rapidly expanding it’s presence and is further strengthening it’s positioning as a market leader through leading investments in technology, people and processes.
This mandate will be focused on playing the role of an effective HRBP through strong interfacing with the business and being able to perform a thorough needs analysis on strategic people issues to help craft out relevant solutions for business leaders within the group.
- Leadership : Play the role of an effective business partner to the ELT, the role of being assertive yet finding ways to align on strategic decisions through a human resource lens will be exceptionally crucial in this role. the HRBP must provide strategic advise and counsel, with always providing a voice of reason.
- Operations : The HRBP should have a keen eye for business operations and be able to comprehend the value drivers of an organization and the ecosystem the business operates in. This understanding of operations and nuances within the vertical will enable the HRBP to scope, design and implement relevant people solutions for the business.
- Strategy : Supporting and driving the strategy development and working with the senior leaders through it’s execution is pivotal in this role. The HRBP plays a key role in prioritizing and ensuring the people strategy can be implemented and will achieve it’s desired output.
What It Takes
- Exposure to multiple industries and spending time in various HR Generalist and specialist roles, would prove to be a major advantage having some expertise in rewards, talent and organization development will prove to be exceptionally valuable.
- Strong ability to prioritize, align and deploy attention to relevant people strategies with a strong commercial lens and appreciation for the industry the organization is in.
- Detailed and process oriented : with the ability to work both on strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Proven ability to quickly build rapport and credibility with multiple stakeholders across the organization at various levels
- Industry expertise across consumer/healthcare will be a major advantage.
All information will be kept in the strictest confidentiality.
Priority responses will be given to candidates who are shortlisted.
Employment Agency No: 11C5794